When booking directly with us, we go the extra, extra mile.
- George, the General Manager of Kichanga Lodge will personally meet and greet you on your arrival. It’s the perfect time to alert us to any special requirements you may have, and the opportunity for us to tell you how to make the most of your stay.
- The rates are the best we have. We sell through a number of channels, but for those guests booking directly, we give the best rate.
- We established the Kichanga Foundation to grow the communities on whom we are so dependent. Take a tour to the local community, the villages and schools and get a first hand cultural experience.
- Upon your arrival, we’ll check to see whether there is a room upgrade available for the duration of your stay. If there is, it’s yours at no additional cost.
- Book 7 nights, interchange 3 or 4 of the nights at our modern sister hotel, Dongwe Ocean View, a few miles away.
- Any 6 night booking, and we’ll send you off the coast to snorkel, sailing out on one of the local dhows.
- The reefs off our gorgeous beach are great for exploring either on a kayak, on foot at low tide, and snorkeling. We’ll lend you the equipment you need.
And for our repeat customers:
- Have a lunch or dinner on us during your stay.
- Let us book you a free local excursion from our list